An Important Update Regarding COVID-19 (Effective June 11)
Starting Friday, June 11th, our showroom will be open to the public Monday - Saturday from 9 am - 5 pm!
We will be limiting the capacity of people in the store, so we've given you the option to book an appointment with a furniture consultant to reserve your spot.
In order to provide a safe shopping experience, we have implemented the following policies:
- We ask that you wear a mask and sanitize your hands upon entering the store. The Region of Waterloo has enforced a mandatory mask bylaw effective July 13th, 2020. Please visit the Region of Waterloo website for full details.
- While in the store we will be following the proper social distancing requirements of 2 metres from each other.
- We have prepared one-way directional traffic flow through the store, to keep you distanced from others.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store and we ask that you limit your attendance to two people whenever possible.
- We are wiping down regularly used surfaces and fixtures throughout the day, but we do ask that you refrain from touching items in the store unnecessarily.
IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL and have symptoms which may include cough, runny nose, fever, or shortness of breath PLEASE STAY HOME. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment. If you have travelled outside of Canada please refrain from visiting or booking an appointment for 14 days. Thank you
We will be updating our website with many in stock items that are available now for pickup or delivery. Customers can place new orders for Solid Wood Furniture, Mattresses and Palliser Upholstery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently able to offer curbside pickup to our customers by appointment only. Please contact us to book your pickup day and time. Once you arrive onsite for your scheduled pickup please call into the store. Our warehouse team will place your items outside and you will be asked to load them.
Our contactless delivery service is available. We are unable to offer in-home delivery due to current restrictions on our delivery services. Once your order has arrived and is ready for delivery a team member will contact you to schedule your delivery appointment.
We thank you for your continued support of our business during these challenging times. We would also like to extend our best wishes to you and your family.